PUBG Xbox One patch notes revealed while Battlegrounds is offline for update
- Xbox One version of PUBG has received an update, although the game is offline
- Many key gameplay, graphics and performance changes will be implemented
- The hit shooter video game has sold millions of copies worldwide
PUBG players have recently been greeted with both good news and bad news.
The good news is that the new Xbox One version of the game will receive a major update.
The bad news? The popular video game is still offline as the new update is rolled out.
“Xbox players: We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
PUBG players have recently been greeted with both good news and bad news. The good news is that the new Xbox One version of the game will receive a major update.
“Due to an unforeseen issue, live server maintenance has been extended for an additional hour,” game developer Bluehole said in a Twitter post.
As players prepare for the game to come back online, here’s a look at the patch notes for the patch and some info on what PUBG is.
PUBG patch notes
The following changes are expected to be implemented soon in the hit video game:
- BP swap has been added to weapon skins.
- Pressing the Y button while hovering over the weapon skin in inventory will then exchange that weapon skin for BP.
- Only one skin can be exchanged for BP at a time. BP’s exchange price will be variable.
- The preview button is now the ≡ button.
- The graphics settings on the Xbox One X have been temporarily toned down to address frame rate issues.
- Reduced shade quality
- Motion blur off
- Decrease the quality of ambient screen space occlusion (SSAO)
- Disabled off Depth of Field
- Disable lens flare
- Decreased adaptation quality of the eyes
- Post treatment
- Screen Space Reflection Off (SSR)
- Refraction has been turned off
- Particle light has been turned off
- Subterranean broadcast deactivated (SSS)
- The total number of particles created has been reduced
- Optimized inventory in the Lobby Customization menu
- Glory – AKM, Glory – UMP9, Trifecta – Scar-L, Trifecta – Micro UZI and Trifecta – P92 have all been added to the store.
- Fixed an issue where a “ Connection lost to host ” error would display onscreen when connecting to a match after previously canceling the matchmaking process.
- Fixed an issue where Russian and Uzbek languages were not displayed correctly.
What are PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds?
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, commonly referred to as PUBG, is an Online Action Shooter video game developed and published by the PUBG Corporation. To date, it is believed to have sold at least 50 million copies.
Much like the hugely popular Fortnite video game, PUBG is a battle royale video game that perfectly combines shooting gameplay with survival game elements as players go head to head in 100-player matches while researching weapons and equipment as safe areas of the map. decrease in size.
The hit video game was introduced for Steam’s Early Access Beta in March 2017 and can now be played on iOS and Microsoft Windows. It was also recently released on Xbox One earlier in September 2018.