Hello, neighbors! Morgan Reddekopp here with your Sunday edition of the Apple Valley-Rosemount Daily. You may have noticed that the format of our Sunday newsletter has changed a bit, we hope you like it! Each Sunday edition will now include a summary of last week’s news.
Are you a local business owner or distributor in Apple Valley-Rosemount? Our premium local sponsorships keep you on top of inboxes in town every morning. Contact us here for the truth.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Rather cloudy all day. High: 74 Low: 49.
Here are the best stories in Apple Valley-Rosemount today:
- Steveson sprocket announced last week that he signed with WWE. (Apple Valley-Rosemount Patch)
- A. Rosemount High School Alum look at him tragic events of September 11 take place 13 years. In 2009, hey what shot by a sniper while serving in the army in Afghanistan and was later declared brain dead (TwinCities.com-Pioneer Press)
- Here is the cross results for the Irish of Rosemount. (ECM editors)
- Rosemont owners of downtown buildings can ask facade grant. (ECM editors)
- The District 196 School Board Virtual Candidate Forum will take place on September 29. (Press Releases Office)
- A. Rosemont man was sentenced last week for Lakeville Booster Club flight during his time as softball coach. (Apple Valley-Rosemount Patch)
- Here is what will be at Rosemount Food Truck Festival. (Apple Valley-Rosemount Patch)
Today in Apple Valley-Rosemount:
- Kids ‘n Kinship 2021 Gala – Kids’ N Kinship (4:30 p.m.)
- Game + Dinner “A Bench in the Sun” (5:00 p.m.)
Apple Valley-Rosemount Patch Notepad
- AVHS FOOTBALL: “This week the offensive player (s) of the week is our Hughe O-Line. Collectively they had NO sacks and 362 yards of attack in total! Amazing job guys! 🔔 # DingDongDecade #BellGameX #BellWeek # GoDevils #SunDevilPrideIsContagious #HighSchoolN. .. “(Instagram)
- AVHS FOOTBALL: “To honor the 13 soldiers who lost their lives in Afghanistan fighting for our country and to commemorate the 20th anniversary of September 11, the JV players proudly hold flags and the Young Americans For Freedom club provided the foo … “(Instagram)
- AVHS FOOTBALL: “Barry Johnson is named this week’s Special Teams Player of the Week. He had some great shots and got his stamina his first time in college! We’re proud of you Barry! 🔔 # DingDongDecade #BellGameX # BellWeek #GoDevils #SunDevilPrideIsContagiou … “(Instagram)
- Rosemount Apple Valley Eagan Public Schools: “As the Tokyo Paralympics draw to a close, we want to share our pride in Mallory Weggeman’s triumphant return to the pool! Now three-time Paralympian and high school graduate Eagan wins two gold and one silver … “(Facebook)
- Rosemount High School: “Tomorrow is September 11. Our current students at RHS were not yet alive, but many of us clearly remember that day and will never forget what we saw, heard and felt. On the morning of September 11, 246 people on the flights, 2,606 people … “(Facebook)
- Rosemount Apple Valley Eagan Public Schools: “WELCOME BACK !! We are so excited to be together again. Share with us your best first day of school photos with the hashtag # 196Pride! Let’s make this year an amazing year!” (Facebook)
- Rosemount Apple Valley Eagan Public Schools: “The 2021-22 school year begins this week, and we are delighted to welcome our students back to class! Our goal is to provide students with consistent in-person learning throughout the year. To do this, we need your help! Review these … “(Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
You are now in the know and ready to go out this Sunday! See you tomorrow for another update. If you like these newsletters, consider bringing some of your friends and neighbors with you. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Morgan reddekopp
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, concerns, or story ideas at [email protected] and follow me on Twitter @ReddekoppMorgan for more updates.
I grew up in Eagan, Minnesota, before attending Winona State University, where I majored in creative digital media and a minor in journalism and creative writing. I am very happy to be a journalist in my hometown! In my spare time I like to paint, draw and write. I am currently working on my poetry manuscript and I also enjoy hiking and being outdoors.
Got a tip, photo submission, or suggestion for an upcoming Apple Valley-Rosemount Daily? Contact me at [email protected]